Post Season.

This is the time of the year my husband usually goes into his post season depression. Basketball gets over and he just doesn't know what to do with himself. However, I think this year will be different. Instead of coming home after school to just me, or just the cats (before me), he has this cute little baby waiting for him at home. And, oh how this baby LOVES his daddy. When Tyler gets home from school, Mason breaks out the big smiles. He gets tired of seeing boring old mom all day. The change of people scenery is a pleasure. And, Tyler gets the same big smile on his face when he sees Mason. I have a couple smiley dudes to hang out with. No, Tyler, he can't crawl yet.
(Ignore the sposie, it was a desitin kind of day)

No, Tyler, he can't walk yet either.
But, he can be really, really, really cute.




Comments

Skye said…
I love the picture of him with the hat on!! Awesome! I love his eyes!

Popular Posts