Sickness.

I have been sick for about five days now. I'm labeling it a cold and refuse to let it become anything else. Just the typical coughing, sneezing, runny nose crap. But, just in case, I have been pumping and freezing milk. I usually don't do so very often, mostly out of laziness, but when I'm sick and there is even a slight chance I'll go on antibiotics, I dust off that pump. It wouldn't be a big deal if I could have the breatfeeding-friendly drugs. However, I am allergic to all the friendly, cheap choices and always end up with the one that is $100+. And although I haven't researched it (I know, shocking) I am going to guess it is not boob baby friendly. So.. I will continue to pump and freeze, just in case. Because I don't know what galactooligosaccharides are. Nor have I ever heard of crypthecodinium cohnii oil. And, both of those things are within the ingredient list of formula (a sample that arrived in the mail) I have in front of me. Big words I can't pronounce scare me. I know it wouldn't be the end of the world, I think, but I'm going to try to avoid that extra trip to the grocery store. We spend enough money there the way it is.
My family let me sleep in this weekend. It was lovely. I had forgotten exactly how awesome it feels. Thanks, family.

I've decided to give myself a couple themed days in the week here on my blog. Mostly because I have been lacking inspiration to write stuff lately. So, I'm going to try out:

The Tour Tuesday--giving a tour of where I live. If you want to know.

Flashback Friday--memories, pictures.. I'll try to make it interesting. You can always choose to look away if it is boring.

Happy Monday, ya'll. (I'm from the midwest, but I watch Paula Deen, so I can say that, right?)



FYI--I don't care if you breastfeed or formula feed, everyone gets to make their own decision and I'm okay with whatever your choice is!

Comments

Popular Posts