The Day I Turned 24.

Yesterday was my birthday. Insignificant, really. Once you get so old, birthdays just aren't as rad as they used to be.

I got to spend my day with this guy. Could it get better than that? My husband bought me some scratch cards and lottery tickets.

I won $6.

Well, there is one lottery ticket that hasn't been drawn for yet, but I don't think I'd tell you if I won anyhow.. you'd probably hunt me down and steal all my money.

He also got me this: Tyler had to work 1-5, so I had even more time with this guy. I think this may have been my first birthday that I woke up to a fresh snow covered ground. When it melted, it looked like this. I love the green the spring brings! Then Gatsby ruined the day by getting sprayed by a skunk. This wasn't his first time. So, the dogs got to sleep outside. And they'll probably stay there until the smell goes away.

Comments

Adrienne said…
I found you! I used to read your blog, then I lost it- I couldn't remember what it was called and I hadn't saved it. But--today I found you again!! This time I will put you in the sidebar of my blog.

I love looking at your pics because we have so many of the same items for our little guys!

Popular Posts