My Son Is Now My Brother.

May 1, 2011, Mason Richard was baptized.

Family flocked from near and far.


It was a special day.


His sponsors Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Luke, also Aunt Lindy. Aunt Lindy decided to sport a classy hickey for the occasion.



We got a group shot of all the family that came. Actually we got over 30 group shots between four cameras and the technically un-saavy volunteer that operated said cameras.


My mom hosted a party afterwards.


I was not aware that gift giving was the norm for baptisms. But, they are. Mason raked in some great gifts. Tyler and I feel bad.. like we keep holding all these events where we recieve gifts. Bridals showers, graduations, our wedding, baby showers..



New books!



Mason stayed awake for over five hours straight. There was just too much going on to sleep.


This was not a good idea on his part.


There was lots of crying from my normally good baby.



It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.




Comments

Popular Posts