Looking On The Bright Side


Elliot got up at 5:30 this morning BUT we got to spend some quality time just the two of us and make breakfast together.

I hadn't yet taken the bath I was in much need of when someone came to pick up some things I was selling BUT I made ten dollars.

There is dry rice all over my kitchen floor BUT the kids were happily entertained while I prepared supper.


I saw my husband for total of an hour today BUT he's doing what he loves and will be home a little more tomorrow.

The chicken I had going in the crock pot turned out a little dry BUT the gravy from the drippings was delicious and turned out the perfect consistency.

Mason hurt his sisters a few times today BUT he was quick to apologize without prompting.

The clean laundry got dumped all over the living room BUT at least it is clean and I don't have to wash it.


Mason spent a good 3 hours on the Kindle BUT Tyler took him on a walk to the post office so he got some fresh air and exercise.

The girls' nap didn't even last a half hour BUT they were in bed before 6pm.

I got frustrated BUT my three year old reminded me, "You just have to smile!"


Comments

Barb said…
Love this blog Mel!!! :)

Popular Posts