Favorite Things - Etsy Edition

Every once in a while, I'll peruse Etsy. I usually head there with an item in mind, but sometimes it is just fun to browse. I come up with things for the kids' Christmas lists or even ideas of things I can make myself. I think it is very important to support small businesses and Etsy is a great place to do that. A lot of sellers on there are moms just like me trying to make a little extra cash. Our shop has been on vacation since we scored a booth at the Egg Krate in town, but hopefully in the next month or so we'll be able to open back up with a decent inventory. There just aren't enough hours in the day! Here are some of the things I've added to my Favorites on Etsy recently.

Trimsies Trainer pattern - Cloth training pants printable  PDF sewing pattern - 5 sizes (XS through XL) - Instant Download






lettuce turnip the beet ® - heather grey track shirt - baby and toddler sizes



Vintage Hankie Apron - Children's Apron, Toddler Girls Apron, Baking Apron, Cooking Apron, Kids Apron, Pretend Play, Dress up, Play Kitchen



Busy Bumblebee, cup cozy, coffee sleeve, crochet bee applique, linen colored sleeve, black and yellow bee, white wings, beehive escapee



Bird Chirping Weather  -   vertical print



I Prefer Real Food- The Original Handprinted By the Artist 0 3 6 12 18 months Short Sleeve on Organic Kiwi Green  Baby Bodysuit



Tree Wood Buttons 20mm Natural Wood Buttons ( 12 pieces)



Fox Dress Halloween costume



Organic Baby Quilt, Camp Sur Camping Outdoors Hiking Canoeing, Unisex Boy Girl Blanket, Bears Fox Fish, Modern Forest Woodland MADE TO ORDER



Wooden Vegetable Play food- Waldorf Eco Children Kitchen


Comments

Popular Posts