Currently..


Drinking -- Netarine sweet tea, not as good as peach, but still a treat. Learn how to make fruit simple syrup {here}. Very easy.

Listening to -- The Survival Podcast. I've only listened to a couple episodes, but am enjoying and learning!

Implementing -- A new cleaning routine. I sat down and made myself a calendar (with lots of helpers of course) and hoping it makes taking care of the house a lot less overwhelming.. that is once it gets completely clean to begin with!

Wanting -- This book on permaculture. I've heard good things about it, would love to read it. I have lots to learn.

Reading -- I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs today. Check out Frontier Dreams and Sorta Crunchy.

Hoping -- To sleep in tomorrow morning. Dream big, right?

Comments

Popular Posts