Interview at 5 and (Amost) 7 Years Old


If you could visit anywhere where would you go?

Mason - Australia

Finnley - Austin, Texas

Elliot - Des Moines, Iowa



Are you going to get married? How many kids do you think you will have? Any name ideas?

M - Don't know who I'm going to marry yet. 8 kids named Haygren, Make, Jacob, Ben, Arizone, Adam, Britten, and James.

F - I'm going to marry Grandma Bev and have ten kids. I like the names Costa Rica, Salla, and Brittena.

E - 8 kids and going to marry Grandma Kim. Names.. Jenna and Salta.

{How old is too old to still think you can marry your relatives? I still think it is too cute to burst the bubbles}


Who are your friends?

M - Viggo is my best friend. My second best friend is Jackson. And also Hezekiah and (other)
Mason.

F - Jackson, Viggo, and Hadley and Ruth.

E - Hadley and Ruth



What do you like to do with your friends?

M - Making and inventing stuff.

F - Go to the park.

E - Play at the Children's Museum.



What food do you really like?

M - Mac 'n Cheese.

F - Ham.

E - Gravy.



What will your job be when you grow up?

M - Collecting money for poor people.

F - Working at some kind of restaurant.

E - Work at The Flour Mill with Dad.



What do you love to do with Mom?

M - I love when she teaches me new things.

F - Sit with her.

E - Go to Sunday School with her.



What do you love to do with Dad?

M - Play killer whale and lemon shark.

F - Play with him Orca and three giant great white sharks.

E - Bake at the restaurant with him.

Favorite animal? // Book? // Song or music?

M - Caracal. // Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban. // Monster Cat.

F - Cheetah. // My Little Pony. // Elevator music.

E - Zebra. // My Little Pony. // My Little Pony.


What do you love to do the most?

M - Go with Sunflower to the creek, ride with Sunflower down the lane, and play with Dad.

F - Eat candy.

E - Dress up for Halloween.


What do you love about yourself?

M - Every time I go to the big creek I survive.

F - That I will be a ballerina when I grow up.

E - My teeth can chew any food.





Past Interviews:
6.5 & 4.5
5 & 3
Mason at 3.5




Comments

Popular Posts